I’m sick of magical worlds with no technology. I want fairy run coffee shops where you can get a latte with a shot of charisma, because you’ve got a big presentation you’re worried about, or witches working at Apple selling phones that automatically appear in your pocket if you accidentally leave it somewhere, or psychics running hair salons who always know how you want your hair to look, or aura reader therapists. I just really want normalized magic in modern society
casually call people “human” to unsettle them and make them question what sort of being you are
call us brutal, sick, sadistic, and grotesquely optimistic
‘cause way down deep inside we’ve got a dream!
WHY IS THIS GIF SET NOT AROUND MORE?!
I like that they’re all so supportive of one another, but still decide to crack in skulls when they get mad.
Such good friends.
This is like, the opposite of that scene from High School musical where the guy admits he plays the cello
The Law of Equivalent Exchange
Sometimes I can’t tell if I’m just stressed and exhausted or if I’m literally dying
i wish i can just read good novels, watch great movies, listen to my favorite songs, travel, see beautiful things, eat whenever im hungry and sleep when im tired but no no, i have to go to school, graduate, find a job and struggle.
so okay i just need to make a post about this new anime i started watching, Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru
it’s a magical girl anime, and one of the main characters is disabled
Togo was in an accident when she was little and hasn’t been able to move or feel her legs since. of course, i fucking lost my shit at a main character in an anime this season being disabled, but i was kind of curious and apprehensive about how they were going to handle her disability when she transforms.
see those ribbons? togo isn’t magically healed when she transformed, making her disability just something to make her unique when she’s a human. no, those ribbons are how she moves. her legs still don’t work, but the ribbons on her costume get her around and maneuver her so she can fight just as good as the other girls.
I AM SO. FUCKING. HAPPY.
DISABLED REPRESENTATION MATTERS.
SOUNDS LIKE A NEW ANIME TO WATCH
this is one of the many reasons i love having a toy piano
sometimes im really excited about things and i want to tell everyone but then i remember nobody cares and i just sit there like
to tell or not to tell
This is me on so many levels.
the mac logo is a dick
Easy Kitchen remedies:
- Eat fresh ginger if you’ve got an upset stomach
- Drink peppermint tea or chew on peppermint leaves when you have a stomach ache
- Hold cloves against your gums to numb a tooth ache
- Boil parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme and drink them to reduce fever
- After cleaning a wound, apply honey to help it heal and keep it from getting infected
- Drink catnip and lemon balm tea to calm down after a stressful day
- Take 5 grams a night of powdered valerian root to help you sleep and combat depression
- Eat garlic to promote digestive health and prevent diarrhea
Dealing with Spirits:
- Always leave an offering to house spirits and garden spirits
- Only hang bells where you don’t want spirits entering (though there are a few do actually like bells, but they’ve been nothing but positive in my experience)
- Clean from the east side of the house, westward
- If a fairy ring grows in your garden, wait for the mushrooms to start dying before you pull them out
- If you “lost” an heirloom, check your jewelry box, curio cabinet, or the favorite spot your deceased relative liked to keep said object, even if you don’t put it there ever. It may not really be lost.
- Always answer the door on Halloween, but don’t let anyone in. (this goes for creepy people too, not just spirits)
- Your pet is not crazy. When s/he flips out, reassure them, and be aware that you may not be able to see what they can.
Believe in your own Abilities:
- Don’t buy in to the power of persuasion. You may not notice anything supernatural, because there may not be anything supernatural going on.
- If you think something happened because you cast a spell, even if you can’t “prove” it, then it happened *at least in part* because you cast a spell. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Sometimes, the only effect a spell has, is to give us enough confidence to deal with whatever it is we were asking for help with. That’s a success in my book, and it should be in yours too.
- If you’ve got a bad feeling about something, then don’t do it.
HEY REMEMBER, the honey thing is only for raw honey! in the US most of the honey you can find is going to be pasteurized which destroys its antibacterial properties! go to ur local farmers market & get some raw honey